Login
Your Avatar
Notification Jappleng is Free and rapidly growing! Register Today
Jappleng Forums
Loading Content...
Close
Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
Mobile compatibility added, App coming soon! (Preview)
1 🗊
100 🖒
View Card
Mistletoe
Mark Began the thread with...
☰ Posted: 50 days ago
Mobile compatibility has been added throughout the site!  It was difficult adding so much compatibility but these past 11 hours as been well spent!

This means if you are using Jappleng on a mobile device, chances are,  it will function as expected for the most part. I say there's still about 5% to do as of writing this.  You can view the complete details HERE.

Additionally, Tablet mode is supported as well and PC mode has had different tweaks done to it throughout the entire site.

But, I'm sure you are all here for some exciting news relating to a certain mobile App, I won't hold you for longer! Yes, the rumors are true, the Jappleng App is under development smile

Concepts are already being developed, however some functionality to the site still remains as top priority. Upon completion of these features (a day or two), the mobile app will be developed further until an alpha build is ready for testing.

Title screen concept

and...

Type Master Concept (Menu)

and...

Type Master Playing Concept

Those concept renders are for apps within the app (appception?) The Jappleng App will also contain sections and features from the site and no new account will be needed as it will communicate like using the website.  A lot of features are planned, please look forward to it!
1 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
sophia260 Said...
☰ Posted: 50 days ago

I can finally use Jappleng! Yay!!! Been waiting so long to use it on my phone tho it didn't work well. Now it works!

Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
You can reply to this thread if you like
Your Avatar
0 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
B
I
U
S
xy