Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
I've been burned out on anime!
1 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
Krimpidinkie Began the thread with...
☰ Posted: 65 days ago

Lately I haven't feltt like watching anime as all the ones with good reviews are not available in my country, anyone have a selution? (I'm sorry for the terrible spelling.)

2 🗊
100 🖒
View Card
Authentic GM
Mark Said...
☰ Posted: 65 days ago
The anime industry has gone crazy when it comes to its releases. There was progress when streaming anime online legally was becoming a thing but then region blocking killed it. Then they have laws and rules put into place so you can't import anime like you normally would have. It makes it much more diffciult to obtain anime legally now than ever.

With that said, I know you're a creative person and can find a means to be entertained and to answer your question, I would highly recommend "That time I was reincarnated as a slime", "Goblin Slayer", "Banana Fish", "Bunny Girl" and I know I've been told many of times to watch Zombieland saga.

There are also continuations such as JoJo, One Piece, SAO, Magical Index, and Detective Conan although I can't comment on any of those but I am interested in Magical Index.

Hope this is helpful smile
2 🗊
6 🖒
View Card
Toots Said...
☰ Posted: 60 days ago

It's the same shyte all the time, not surprised you're burnt out on it. Watch the older ones, they are better.

Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
You can reply to this thread if you like
Your Avatar
0 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
B
I
U
S
xy