Jappleng Logo
Unleash the Full Experience – Login or Register Now!
Join us and get access to:
  • Anime/Manga Lineups & Tracker
  • Japanese Culture Lessons
  • Forums, Social Network & Chat
  • Clubs & Study Groups
  • Vocabulary Builder & Daily Login Rewards
  • Friend Finder & Pen-Pals
  • Games & Digital Pets (Yokai)
  • And much more!
Let's get you started – Register a Free Account!
Type this in the box below:
I am 13 years old or over and have read and agreed to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Complete Registration
Thank you for your support!
Announcement
March 14 - Daily Login Rewards: 10k + 10k Event! Thank you everyone!
[Read More]
Username
Password
Cancel
Login
Progress
Market
Friends
Night and Day
Settings
Your Avatar
J-Spot Social Network
Fanclubs & Study Groups
Find New Friends / Pen-Pal
J-Coins
Tokens
Coins
Mochi
Lv.
--:--
Guest // Guest
Available
Want2Chat
Away
Busy / DND
Invisible
Jump to Section
JPLearn!
Japan Life!
Jappleng Dictionary
Connect With Others
IMChat!
Forum Society
JSpot Social Network
Club Jappleng
Friend Match
Have Fun!
Arcades
Sticker Collection
Market Unlock
Achievements
Notifications
View All [+]
Fetching list...
Calendar
Add Entry [+]
<<April 2024>>
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Your Avatar
--:--
XP 0 / 50
Friends
Now loading...
Must be logged-in to use this
Settings
Personalization and settings
Arrow
Achievements
Win More Achievements!
Arrow
My Stats
View My Stats
Arrow
Login
Register or Login Here!
Arrow
Image Title
Image Description
Submit
Your image was succesfully uploaded and now we ask that you provide both an image title and description since this will be indexed in your gallery and/or the club this is posted in. Ignoring this step will cancel the upload process. If you delete the image from the editor, it will still remain in your image gallery.
This anime season (spring 2022) is amazing! - Jappleng Forums
Forum Discussions about Japan and East Asia
This anime season (spring 2022) is amazing! - Jappleng Forums
Forum Discussions about Japan and East Asia
Cover image
Loading Content...
Close
Login to create new thread ✎
Login to Reply ↲
This anime season (spring 2022) is amazing!
(This is the thread's starting post)
OG Jappleng
3,405 🗊
884 🖒
View Card
OG Jappleng
GM
Retro Heart This anime season (spring 2022) is amazing!
//Ogjappleng
Posted 724 days ago... Menu Button
Aww yeah! Finally a season worth looking into.

https://i1.wp.com/butwhythopodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/19507.jpg?fit=1280
Spy x Family
Fantastic show, hard to really say anything bad about it. It's a story about a spy who has a mission to adopt a child who turns out to be psychic but he doesn't know and then he needs a waifu and it turns out she's an assassin and I don't think he knows that. But the psychic daughter who's maybe 4 or 5 years old can hear their thoughts and knows everything but is having a lot of fun. This show perfectly blends comedy and seriousness together and is the most talked about anime of the season. Well worth watching!

https://s5343.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/complianz/placeholders/youtubeTxWHJz8Gg_E-maxresdefault.jpg
The Genius's Guide to Raising a Kingdom out of Debt
Hear me out, this isn't isekai. Whoo! But it's about a king who just wants to retire because he's lazy. Except everytime he makes this plan to sell the kingdom, his kingdom ends up with a stronger kingdom with more infamy. It is pretty comedic although the strategies that people fall for are well, you would have to be brand new to war strategies to fall for these things but it's the ride that it takes you that is enjoyable.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1263/7089/products/tomodachi_game_1_1024x1024.png?v=1464108243
Tomodachi Game
Basically Squid Game but in anime form. What more do I need to say?

https://i.redd.it/zixnyynk0tq71.jpg
Shikimori's not just a cutie
Pink hair obsessive girlfriend? Check. Girlfriend is the cutest in school? Check. Girlfriend is strong, agile and basically like a ninja? Check. Boyfriend is the most unlucky guy in the world and is famous for his bad luck? Check. Wait what? --- Yep, this show revolves around a guy who has absolute awful luck to where going to school is basically a life or death scenario. But his girlfriend is like his hero. She's both the perfect waifu and the sigma male at the same time. It's a comedy romance and well worth watching. It's one of the most talked anime of the season.

Love is War!
Another romance comedy? Absolutely! The third season is here! Love is War is honestly one of those instant classic anime and must-watch! It's a show centered around high-schoolers, mainly the student council and how the two main characters are in love with each other but also in a battle to see who will admit it first. For reasons, neither want to be the first one to admit it so they play this little war game to force the other person to admit their affection. Comedy is guaranteed!

Komi Can't Communicate Part 2
Komi can't' communicate and somehow that became a comedy slice of life anime. It's a bit hard to explain and it's just one of those shows you should probably give it a couple of episodes (2 or 3) to see if it floats your boat. It's very well received amongst the anime community and highly recommended.

Miss Shachiku and the little baby ghost
I haven't seen this one yet but I hear it's basically Senko-san with a toddler ghost. I hear it's great if you're into that sort of thing which basically means having a dead baby ghost taking care of you? For whatever reason, I hear greaet things from this anime so I thought it was at least worth mentioning lol

This is everything that I watched so far. I'd watch more but there are so many things that I could watch with so little time available. What do you guys think? Were these worth watching? Are you watching any or any other anime? What would you recommend? :D

OG Jappleng
3,405 🗊
884 🖒
View Card
OG Jappleng
GM
Retro Heart
//Ogjappleng
Posted 723 days ago... Menu Button
I forgot to mention 2 other anime!

The Rising of Shield Hero 2
This is the story where people from japan are summoned to another world to defend it. It's isekai, but it's serious isekai. I didn't like it at first then when I gave it another chance it was actually a good watch. Season 2 is okay so far.

I'm Quitting Heroing
How could I forget to mention this? This is a show about a guy who was a hero but instead of being treated like one, people were afraid of him and the king exiled him from the kingdom. He was annoyed and went back to the demon lord (lordess?) and asked if he could work for her. She refused so he decided to use magic and appear like he's a minion and is doing work behind her back. So yes, he's now working for the demon people instead of the humans. Great show, love it so far!
Reiko
51 🗊
35 🖒
View Card
Reiko
//Reiko
Posted 686 days ago... Menu Button
The spring lineup was absolute banger after banger.

Skeleton Knight in Another World is another one you left out. 10/10 would watch season 2.

Ya boy kongming is bop!

The Greatest Lord is reborn as a typical nobody is decent.

Love after world domination is straight up power rangers where the red ranger falls in love with the enemy girl

The executioner and her way of life was OK

Aniem Spring 2022 was 10 / 10
Login to create new thread ✎
Login to Reply ↲
Use the form below to reply this thread
//Guest
Characters: 0 / 60,000