Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
Inputting Anime Songs into Japanese Studying
1 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
Bunny77 Began the thread with...
☰ Posted: 72 days ago

I don't know if anyone else does this, but i practially listening to anime songs/jpop on a daily basis and just call it part of my daily studying XD Since for me personally, it's much easier for me to translate a Japese sentence into English than it is to go English to Japanese. It's something i have to work harder on XD and since anime is a big part of my life (not really the reason into why i started Japanese though), i have fun listening to anime music and pin-pointing all the vocab i know! You'll be surprised after weeks/months of studying Japanese, that if you listen to anime OP and ED that you might hear some Japanese vocab that you've been studying! I even love to write the lyrics down (in kana) which helps my study of writing~ Who knew that anime could help you study! Thank you Uta no Prince sama for all you're amazing songs that have helped me enrich my studying furhter! and have even given me new vocab~ smileAnyone else study like this? lol 

You can reply to this thread if you like
Your Avatar
0 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
B
I
U
S
xy
xy
abc