Fanclubs & Study Groups
Main Forums
Find New Friends
Jappleng Forums
Loading Content...
Close
Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
Jappleng is now on Patreon! - Big perks!
1 🗊
100 🖒
View Card
Authentic GM
Mark Began the thread with...
☰ Posted: 23 days ago
Jappleng is now on Patreon!

Lots of perks to be had. Please consider sending support as having to work elsewhere instead of Jappleng only prevents me from adding new lessons / features / working on the mobile app.

Different tiers do different things, I will need to figure out how to implement it with Jappleng automatically this coming week but I want to give every contributing member something back.

Jappleng costs almost $1000 a month. This includes licensing, hardware, servers, internet, domain names, occasional accountant/legal retainers, and misc things that keep me going like the occasional energy drink on days that I'm too tired. It doesn't include my time or perhap in the future anybody else's time to work on this project. It's time consuming, 8hrs usually of work per day except this past month and a half which I had to focus elsewhere.

I'm not asking for much, but anything helps. Hopefully I can dedicate my full time effort every day of the week for this project.  Monday there will be a list on when updates will be released and what.

Thank you for your time and generous support!
You can reply to this thread if you like
Your Avatar
0 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
B
I
U
S
xy
xy
abc