Discover ⯆
Community ⯆
Fun ⯆
Jappleng Logo
Copyright © Project Jappleng, All Rights Are Reserved
➔ Join this Club!
Menu
Join Club!
Online Japanese Study Group [ Basic Japanese ] Home PageOnline Japanese Study Group [ Basic Japanese ]
Loading Content...
Close
Create a New Thread ✎
Reply to this Thread ↲
Start with JPLearn! Chapter 1
1 🗊
100 🖒
View Card
Authentic GM
Mark Began the thread with...
☰ Posted: 146 days ago
Basically the way I wrote those lessons is with the absolute beginner in mind. Everything is explained in detailed in a pretty logical order (at least I think so) which will help you kind of get a firm grasp of the language without being overhwlemed with too many new words at once but just enough to help you create new phrases on your own.

This study group isn't a tutoring group but rather a great place to practice with each other and help answer questions that you may have while learning Japanese (Together).

When learning new words you can either use the Jappleng flashcard system (coming in a few days as of writing this post) or you can use an excel spreadsheet (there's one at the end of each chapter including all the words) or you can use your own home-made flash cards.  Any dollar store has them, cut them in half and write words on them. I wouldn't use markers as you can see right through them.

Since as of writing this post, we're still deciding on when to meet etc, start by studying JPLearn. It's free and a great starting point. smile
No one has posted in this thread yet. Be the first?
You can reply to this thread if you like
Your Avatar
0 🗊
0 🖒
View Card
B
I
U
S
xy
xy
abc